Saturday, September 5, 2015

Finished the 6 week CIZE rotation today!  Never would have thought I could  have learned all those routines but I did. Today's workout was especially great because I gave it my all and put a lot into the movements and considering how frustrated I was when I first did Livin' in the 8s, my attitude was a total 180.

I also started the second week of 21DF -- Total Body Cardio Fix. I modify the surrenders by doing step ups on my Firm box.  Still really challenging. I know I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

I did these workouts back to back, which I don't often do because I wasn't sure if I would be able to workout later.  It feels really good to be able to workout for an hour and a half! I've really come far in my fitness and want that success to carry over into other areas of my life.

Onward!

No comments: