Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Crushed my 21 Day Fix Cardio today. And by that I mean I didn't do everything perfectly but I stuck with it and modified the modifier if need be. I can't do mountain climbers on the floor (after so many abdominal surgeries I have to be really careful with core work) so after the workout I googled standing mountain climbers and am ready for the next time!  Also, before I started 21DF I did T25 for about a week but there were so many planks and push-ups that I couldn't do because of my core issues.  There was a good modifier for burpees though that I was able to use in 21 DF Cardio, which goes to show that we do what we do and we get what we need.  My short stint with T25 wasn't a waste because I got something out of it and I fully intend to go back to it when my core is more strong.

Onward!

No comments: